Deezer Premium PC is a free music app available for Windows 7, 8, and 10. You can listen to music during work or playing games. All features will be available on PC or Laptop like Flow, live radio, and your favorite podcasts. Deezer PC users will also enjoy the 73+ million songs in the free Deezer plan. All features will be available of Deezer free plan.
Deezer Premium PC
You can listen to lots of music with the Deezer app. You will be able to look at Flow, which is a radio show, and all your favorite podcasts. With the desktop app, there are lots of good things that you can do like:
- Using keyword buttons, you can play, pause, and skip tracks.
- (Deezer Student, Deezer Family, Deezer Premium, and Deezer HiFi ) Users can download their favorite songs and listen to songs offline.
- Deezer HiFi users can listen to their music in a new way. They can listen to it in a FLAC quality on the desktop, web player, iOS devices, and Android mobile devices.
System Requirement for PC
Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
Windows: 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
How to Download a whole album or playlist?
- Find your favorite album or playlist which you want to download.
- Click the download button to start downloading all album/playlist songs.
- After the download song, a green tick will appear.
How to switch to FLAC audio on the Deezer PC?
If you have a paid account for Deezer HiFi, you can turn to the FLAC mode in the audio settings and enjoy your music.
- Open the player, click on Audio Settings.
- Select HiFi 1,411kb/s .
- FLAC audio is available for the desktop app.
Note! You should have iOS 8.1.0, and the Android 6.1.14 version is required for FLAC quality music.
Users can set up FLAC settings for listening to high-quality music: Settings >Audio Setting>Custom.
How can I download Deezer music on PC?
If you have a paid subscription, you can download your favorite songs. You need to use the Deezer desktop app. Click on the playlist and then click “download.”. After that, Deezer will not use your internet to play music. Your online games won’t be interrupted by downloaded music.
Remember! If you have trouble with the desktop app, we recommend updating it and reinstalling the latest version.
How to cancel your subscription on PC?
- Go to your profile Profile.png
- Select Account Settings
- Select Manage my subscription
- Select Cancel my subscription
- Select the reason for canceling and then select Confirm